Terms and Conditons
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website www.inixia.com. Every time you visit this website, use its services, access information or download material, you accept the following conditions.
- You agree that by accessing the Inixia website, you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users, registered participants and others who access the Inixia Website.
- If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using this website.
USE OF INIXIA WEBSITE
- By using the Inixia website, you are granted limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use the content and materials on the Inixia website.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish or circulate such content or information without written authorization from Inixia.
- Content of the Inixia website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
You are specifically restricted from the following:
- Publishing any Inixia material in any other media.
- Publicly showing or presenting any Inixia website material.
- Using Inixia website that is or may be damaging to this website.
- Selling or commercializing Inixia website material.
- Using the Inixia website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that may cause harm to the Inixia website or to any person.
- Using the Inixia website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Content published on Inixia website including designs, layout, appearances, texts, graphics, logo, images, material, audio, video, trademark is the sole property of Inixia.
- It is owned or controlled by us or licensed to us and are protected by International Property Rights Laws.
- The entire compilation of the content found on this Inixia website is the exclusive property of Inixia.
- No content or marks may be copied, republished, uploaded, posted, displayed, sold, reproduced or exploited for any commercial use whatsoever, without our prior written consent.
- Copy or Reproduction of any content in any form is prohibited.
- If you register as a participant for Inixia training courses, you hereby consent to receive communications from us. We will continue to communicate with you by sending you emails regarding your registration of account, payment status, news, updates and notices.
- Inixia collects personal information from learners such as name, email address, country, home town, phone number, home address and institution name.
- Inixia is not responsible for the privacy statements of other third party websites or personal information collected outside Inixia.
Inixia does not collect any payment information of any participants. All payments are completed and processed through the third party website ‘Stripe’. Any payment information provided by the participant to ‘Stripe’ does so at their own risk and should review the Privacy Statement of ‘Stripe’.
Full refund minus admin fee before 30 days prior to first class,75% refund within 30 days, 0% refund within 7 days; full refund if class is canceled, which will be shared no later than 10 days before first class.
Inixia will be entitled to terminate these terms and conditions and cease to provide registered participants with any training services with immediate effect in the event that the participant:
a. fails to pay Fees;
b. on completion of the training course;
c. violation or breach of the terms and conditions;
d. acts in an aggressive, offensive or harassing manner towards any trainer during the Professional GBS training programs;
- By using the Inixia website, you represent and warrant that all information you submit during registration are true, current, complete and accurate.
- You have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with the Terms and conditions.
- You will not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
- Inixia may contain links to third party websites or services, which may be posted by our partners or advertisers (“Third Party”) and are not owned or controlled by Inixia.
- Third party content is not under our control, and we are not responsible for any of their websites, products or services.
- Inixia assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies and practices of any Third Party websites.
- Your use of Third Party content is at your own risk and you should make any investigation you feel necessary before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third Party content.
- You acknowledge and agree that Inixia shall not be directly or indirectly responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of content from any Third Party website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Inixia, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Inixia Website.
- You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Inixia and any of its directors, shareholders, employees, officers from and against any and /or all liabilities, claims, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising out of the Inixia website content or your use of the Inixia website content in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Any training services provided by Inixia are for the participant only and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person.
- Inixia LLC shall not be liable to any participant for any failure or delay caused by events beyond its control, including, without limitation, acts of God, civil or military authority, war, riots, civil disturbances, accidents, fire, earthquake, floods, strikes, lockouts, labor disturbances, and foreign or governmental order.
CHANGES IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and conditions at any time.
- Inixia is permitted to revise the terms at any time and by using this website you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis to stay informed of any updates.
- By visiting the Inixia website, you agree that the laws of the State of Ohio will govern these Terms and Conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Inixia and you or its business partners.
- Any dispute related in any way to your visit to the Inixia website shall be arbitrated in the federal or state courts located in the State of Ohio, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- Inixia reserves the right to withdraw or make changes in the training services and programs described on the Inixia website without notice.
Participants may contact us by any of the following methods: