Terms and Conditons
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website www.inixia.com. Every time you visit this website, use its services, access information or download material, you accept the following conditions.
- You agree that by accessing the Inixia website, you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access the Inixia Website.
- If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using this website.
USE OF INIXIA WEBSITE :
- By using the Inixia website, you are granted limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use the content and materials on the Inixia website.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish or circulate such content or information without written authorization from Inixia.
- Content of the Inixia website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
You are specifically restricted from the following:
- Publishing any Inixia material in any other media.
- Publicly showing or presenting any Inixia website material.
- Using Inixia website that is or may be damaging to this website.
- Selling or commercializing Inixia website material.
- Using the Inixia website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that may cause harm to the Inixia website or to any person.
- Using the Inixia website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY :
- Content published on Inixia website including designs, layout, appearances, texts, graphics, logo, images, material, audio, video, trademark is the sole property of Inixia LLC.
- It is owned or controlled by us or licensed to us and are protected by International Property Rights Laws.
- The entire compilation of the content found on this Inixia website is the exclusive property of Inixia LLC.
- No content or marks may be copied, republished, uploaded, posted, displayed, sold, reproduced or exploited for any commercial use whatsoever, without our prior written consent.
- Copy or Reproduction of any content in any form is prohibited.
- If you enter your email address to join the Professional GBS community on our Inixia website, you hereby consent to receive communications from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news, updates and notices on the Inixia website and by sending you emails.
USER REPRESENTATION :
- By using the Inixia website, you represent and warrant that all information you submit during registration are true, current, complete and accurate.
- You have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with the Terms and conditions.
- You will not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT :
- Inixia may contain links to third party websites or services, which may be posted by our partners or advertisers (“Third Party”) and are not owned or controlled by Inixia LLC.
- Third party content is not under our control, and we are not responsible for any of their websites, products or services.
- Inixia LLC assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies and practices of any Third Party websites.
- Your use of Third Party content is at your own risk and you should make any investigation you feel necessary before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third Party content.
- You acknowledge and agree that Inixia shall not be directly or indirectly responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of content from any Third Party website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY :
- Inixia, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Inixia Website.
- You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Inixia and any of its directors, shareholders, employees, officers from and against any and /or all liabilities, claims, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising out of the Inixia website content or your use of the Inixia website content in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
CHANGES IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and conditions at any time.
- Inixia is permitted to revise the terms at any time and by using this website you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis to stay informed of any updates.
- By visiting the Inixia website, you agree that the laws of the State of Ohio will govern these Terms and Conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Inixia and you or its business partners.
- Any dispute related in any way to your visit to the Inixia website shall be arbitrated in the federal or state courts located in the State of Ohio, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.