INTRODUCTION ABOUT INIXIA
Inixia is leading an industry-wide initiative to provide Professionalize Global Business Services (GBS) through the definition of standards and best practices, the provision of training courses to develop knowledge of these practices, certification of professionals with this knowledge, and advisory and consulting services to assist organizations in the implementation.
Inixia brings a combination of CXO client perspective and deep strategic analytical thinking, drawing upon years of practical operational experience in leading and developing best-in-class Global Business Services (GBS) organizations. Inixia is distinctive because all advisers have hands-on executive leadership experience in running operations at best-in-class organizations such as P&G. We are not consultants, we are partners who take accountability for business outcomes.
Inixia is committed in protecting the privacy of all clients and participants. This statement of Privacy applies to the Inixia website, the Professional GBS training courses provided to participants and governs data collection and usage. Participants give their consent for the use of their personal information when they directly register for any course provided by Inixia via our website or via any private institution for which Inixia provides training.
By enrolling or registering for any training by Inixia, you consent to the data practices described in this Privacy Statement.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Inixia collects personal information during the registration process from participants such as name, email address, country, home town, phone number, home address, institution name and personal skype, yahoo, msn IDs.
- If a participant registers for any Professional GBS program via a third party training institution, the personal information of participants is forwarded to Inixia by training institutions (eg. corporate enterprises or universities) for which Inixia provides training. The personal information is collected prior to the instructor led sessions. Inixia encourages you to review the privacy statements of training institutes for which Inixia provides training. Inixia is not responsible for the privacy statements of other institutes or personal information collected outside Inixia.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Inixia collects and uses personal information of participants to provide services and training to participants. The personal information is used to send the participants their registration details, payment status, invitations to the training sessions, to enroll the participants into the Inixia training site, to distribute materials used during the training sessions in an IP protected manner and to provide access to additional materials such as the GBSiBOK that were not presented during the training session.
- Inixia, via a CRM system, uses the personal information to contact participants by email regarding their registration, payment of fees, status of their account and details of additional or future offers. Inixia may also contact participants to give their feedback or reviews regarding any services or training provided.
PROTECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Inixia secures the personal information of participants from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The personal information is stored and protected by the security associated with Training Site and CRM solutions.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Inixia does not share, rent, sell or lease the personal information of participants/learners with any third party website. The personal information of participants is only used by Inixia to register the participants in Inixia Training site and our CRM solution and other systems for purposes of conducting training and communications. The personal information of participants is not disclosed to our training site solution, CRM solution or any other organization. Inixia does not disclose personal information of any participants to any third party other than those associated with Inixia and are responsible for executing the registration, enrollment and entry into the CRM solutions.
- Inixia will disclose personal information without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect the personal safety of participants or the public.
Inixia does not collect any payment information of any participants. All payments are completed and processed through the third party website ‘Stripe’. Any payment information provided by the participant to ‘Stripe’ does so at their own risk and should review the Privacy Statement of ‘Stripe’.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
- If there are any changes to this Statement of Privacy, Inixia will send the link of the changed Statement of Privacy via email to the participants.