Develop the Skills to Envision and Drive Change
Build the expertise to drive transformation in your team, business unit or across the organization.
No Longer Just for Senior Managers
Anyone Can Drive Transformation
To stay in business and to drive competitive advantage, organizations are increasingly looking to make changes that will increase productivity, innovation, savings, quality, employee retention, value.
This shift has opened the door for any employee to make an important impact. Transformation is no longer a senior-manager’s job.
What Is Business Transformation?
Change Does Not Need to be Big to be Impactful
Few companies today are willing or able to embrace long transformation programs. Good news is that we have repeatedly seen how incremental or smaller business transformations can generate great, lasting value, quickly.
Game-changing transformation does not need to be broad and big. It does, however, need to be strategic and well executed.
|Business Process Transformation:
You Need the Toolset, Mindset, Skillset
Leading Transformation is a Skill
The leadership skills critical to driving effective change do not come naturally. They are either gained through years of tried-and-failed practice, or through focused training.
But, most organizations do not know how to train their teams to be change agents – to see possibilities, sell the opportunity, effectively engage employees, and drive successful implementation.
Lack of training is the primary reason that 70% of business transformation efforts fail.
The Inixia Business Transformation Certification Program provides you with the Toolset, Mindset, and Skillset to drive impactful change – in your teams, your project, or across your organization.
You will develop and sharpen skills to:
- Create a transformation vision
- Energise their organizations around that vision
- Enable change while engaging teams and business partners with strong execution plans
Who is this Course For?
All Functions, All Levels Need to Understand Business Transformation
In today’s market, companies are looking for people who can see opportunities and drive change.
You should consider this course if you are seeking:
- Improved business results
- Stronger teams
- Increased role satisfaction
- Greater career trajectory
Or, if you currently are thinking any of the following:
- I think there are opportunities in my company, and would like to contribute, but don’t think I you have the skills or the knowledge.
- There is a need to change several processes, but senior leaders are not acting.
- You want to personally help, lead, and expand you “circle of influence.”
- Several things could be done to improve the way business runs. However, it’s not clear how to prfioritize, develop a plan, or how to motivate people.
- You don’t have full control over business transformation, or the people involved. However, you see opportunities and you want to learn how to help and make an impact.
- You have attended courses, seminars, and are reading a lot. However, that content felt a bit theoretical. You are looking for something concrete, applicable, and best-in-class.
How is the Course Organized?
A Proprietary Framework Drives Deep Skill Development
Inixia’s team of experts developed a proprietaryapproach focused to equip you with the Toolset, Skillset and Mindset to help you envision and drive transformational change in your organization, teams, projects.
The framework breaks the course into three distinct modules, each offering participants an opportunity to earn a knowledge certification to showcase their training to current or prospective employers.
Toolset and Mindset can be taken independently. However, both are a prerequisite for Skilset.
|Training Approach||Training Focus|
||Applied Transformation Certification
||Strategic Transformation Certification
||Professional Transformation Certification
How is the Course Presented?
Three Modules, Three Certifications
MODULE 1:Applied Transformation Certification
80% Toolset | 10% Mindset | 10% Skillset
Drive an organized, successful transformation by leveraging tools to anticipate change, re-imagine possibilities, designing the future state, and then leverage the transformation.
- Carry out simple to complex transformation programs
- Leverage Digital Literacy
- Understand Change Management Trends
MODULE 2:Strategic Transformation Certification
85% Mindset | 10% Toolset | 5% Skillset
Develop the mindset needed to Identify key business opportunities, looking through the trained lens of “what’s needed and what’s possible.”
- Create a culture of ideation and “possibilities”
- Develop an engagement model with the business
- Develop precise, deliberate, actionable communications – internally and externally
- Create and maintain the energy needed for change
- Engage business partners for strong execution
MODULE 3:Professional Transformation Certification
Develop transformative leadership skills through applied and reviewed case-study preparation.
- Follows the successful completion of Modules 1 and 2
- Participants work on complex case studies guided and reviewed by transformational coaches and discussed with top industry leaders
- Course work demystifies the latest trends in Change Management Competencies, Project Management Methodologies and builds digital technologies acumen
- Participants then work in a case-study practicum with one-on-one expert coaching then present and defend their work to a group of transformation experts for final certification